Tuesday, 7 February 2012

What's next?


Six months ago, I came into this program so excited about the idea of finding a career for the rest of my life.

A way out of serving tables. Not that I dislike serving, and not that I'm bad it. But to find a way of earning a living by putting some of my creativity to use.

Lots of people talk about the stresses of CreComm and the crazy amount of homework we get every week. I don't mind the work load, and I don't mind school being most of my life.

It's the amount of stress put on deciding a major that is starting to get to me. When an instructor tells me I should decide how I want my life to look like in the next five to ten years, if I want to work 9-5 or evenings and weekends, I start to panic.

I know this is where I want to be, but the idea of having to decide a big part of my future in a week and a half is beginning to wear on me.

I know this isn't a blog about Winnipeg, perhaps someone out there can relate? #CreComm

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you feel about this city? Love or Hate?